Before requesting CertificatesThe certificate(s) you wish to request may be in our lists. Please check the lists and make your request(s) there when possible.
2. Information Sheets on Specific Chemical Substances
- Information Sheets on Specific Chemical Substances
We have our own criteria for selecting environmentally hazardous substances requiring a high degree of care in use. Information Sheets on Specific Chemical Substances provide information about the content of such chemicals in our materials.
- Certificate of RoHS Compliance
- RoHS Analytical Data
Analysis done by laboratories such as SGS Taiwan.
4. REACH SVHC
- SVHC & additional proposal for REACH Regulation
5. Chemical Substance Investigation
- JAPIA Sheet(formerly JAMA Sheet)
- Other Certification of Chemicals and Ingredients
6. Export Related
- US Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
7. Food Sanitation Requirment
- US & EU Food Contact Declaration Letter
8. Other Investigation
- Supply Chain/BCP
- Green Procurement Guidelines
- Conflict Mineral
- CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
- CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
- CERTIFICATE OF PRODUCT
Necessary information to issue the document are; Grade Name, Color Number, Lot Number, Delivery Date, Quantity and Order Number.
Please contact us if you are not sure about the information.
This document is to certify that the material mentioned is our product. Please check necessary information such as Grade Name, Lot Number, Color Number and the Customer Name to whom we issue the document.
Certificates of Analysis are available only to customers who have Quality Specification Contracts. To obtain a contract, please contact our sales offices.
10. UL Certifications
UL Yellow Cards are available from our web catalogue.
Please see the grade lists of each brand.
By clicking the UL icon of the Yellow Card column, you can get the Yellow Card you are looking for.
If you have any questions about certificates, please inquire from here.