This site is administered and operated by Polyplastics Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "this company"). Please read the following carefully when using this site, and please use this site correctly.
Regarding contents and published data
1. All property values shown in this site are the typical values obtained under varying conditions prescribed by applicable standards and test method.
2. This site has been prepared based on our own experiences and laboratory test data, and therefore all data shown here are not always applicable to parts used under different conditions. We do not guarantee that these data are directly applicable to the application conditions of users and we ask each user to make his own decision on the application.
3. It is the users' responsibility to investigate patent rights, service life and potentiality of applications introduced in this site. Materials we supply are not intended for the implant applications in the medical and dental fields, and therefore are not recommended for such uses.
4. For safe handling of materials we supply, it is advised to refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the corresponding material.
5. This site is edited based on reference literature, information and data available to us at the time of creation. The contents of this brochure are subject to change without notice upon achievement of new data.
6. Please contact our office for any questions about products we supply, descriptive literatures or any description in this site.
Recommended browser and settings
A cookie is a small piece of information sent from a web server to a user's browser to enable effective use of the Internet. An IP address is a number that can specify the computer being used.
Although a cookie is not used to identify users individually, a user is able to reject acceptance of the cookies sent from this site or delete the cookies recorded in the past by changing the settings of user's Internet browser software.
"Copyright Polyplastics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved."
Information carried on this site is protected by the various copyright acts of each country, and various treaties and other laws. Other than for personal use or other fair use explicitly allowed by law, use of the information contained in this site is prohibited by law (including reproduction, change, uploading, display, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, and publication).
The contents of this site may be changed without prior notice. In addition, it is possible that the information contained in this site may not be the most recent. Because this company cannot guarantee the contents of this site in any kind of case, please take the necessary precautions when using this site. So long as there are no special provisions indicated on this site, this company does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for damage that may be caused as a result of using this site.
Prohibited acts regarding this site
The following acts are prohibited of users of this site.
1. Acts that will or may invade the property or privacy of third parties or this company.
2. Acts that will or may result in loss or damage to third parties or this company.
3. Acts that are or may be against public order and morals.
4. Acts targeted at marketing activities or profits, or acts in preparation for this.
5. Acts that will or may constitute criminal activities, or acts that will or may lead to criminal activities.
6. False declarations and reports, such as registering another person's email address.
7. Acts that damage the trust and/or reputation of third parties or this company.
8. Acts that will or may use or transmit damaging computer programs such as computer viruses.
9. Acts that will or may violate laws and ordinances, and regulations.
10. Other acts that may be deemed inappropriate by this company.
Regarding linking with this site
A. If you want to link
Persons desiring to link to this site should contact via "Contact Us" specifying the following information. The person in charge at this company will then respond.
1. Your website URL that you wish to link.
2. The URL of this site you wish to link to.
3. The purpose of the link.
4. Contact details (name of person in charge, address, telephone number, and email address).
The link is to be made to the top page URL (http://www.polyplastics.com/). If a link to a URL other than the top page is desired, please provide the URL link desired together with the above information when contacting us. However, the contents of this site are constantly being updated, and please note that URLs may be changed without prior notice.
B. Requests and points to note when linking.
1. When using frames, please configure so that this site opens in a new window, and not within a frame.
2. The home page contents of third parties other than this company which have links from this site or are linked to this site are the responsibility of the individual company, and are not administered by Polyplastics. This company will not bear any responsibility for the contents of linked home pages, or damages resulting from its use thereof.
3. The following types of links are explicitly prohibited.
· Links from sites that include content that is either slanderous or damages the reputation of Polyplastics and its products and services.
· Links from sites that carry illegal contents (including sites that may carry illegal content) or participate (or may participate) in illegal activities.
Governing laws and competent court
This site and the interpretation and application of its usage terms are governed by Japanese law. In addition, in the case of any disputes regarding this site, unless explicitly prescribed otherwise, the exclusive jurisdiction court of law of the first instance will be the Tokyo Regional Court.