· Consult the appropriate bulletins for the grade to be used, technical data or Material Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for proper use of FR-PET®.
· If FR-PET pellets lie scattered on the passage or floor, you may slip and stumble. Clean the passage or floor immediately.
· If FR-PET is caught on fire, use water, foam fire extinguishing system, chemical powder fire extinguishing system or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing system.
<Notes For Molding>
· Predry under the following conditions. To keep the material dry, use of hopper dryer is recommended.
· To prevent decomposition of material, follow the recommended conditions below.
(The above conditions give a standard, and may vary under different conditions.)
· In case of decomposition of the material or any fear of decomposition, reduce the cylinder temperature and purge (discharge) the material from the cylinder. During purging,wear safety goggles and keep hands and face away from the nozzle section.
· When shutting down the molding operation, purge FR-PET and turn the heater off.
· Do not mix any colorants, additives or resins of other brands with FR-PET except those we recommend.
· When FR-PET is replaced by other material, FR-PET should be purged by Polyethylene (PE) or Polystyrene (PS).
· Keep the work place ventilated locally or entirely during operation.
· The information contained herein is all the data available at present for using this material. However, we have not confirmed the accuracy and integrity of the information in all its aspects.
· If the pellets leaks on the floor, plumbing, or elsewhere, it could damage the waterway and ocean environments. Be sure to repair all leaks immediately.